Over the years, the conference "Information technologies for rail transport” was a major event for the Russian and foreign specialists, an effective communication platform for discussing the most pressing issues of development and modernization of railway transport , deployment and operation of advanced information technologies, establish business contacts and communication.
In 2010 Conference and Exhibition "Infotrans" was attended by over 600 delegates representing 235 companies from 11 countries.
XVI International conference “Information technologies for rail transport", organized by company “Business Dialogue” with the support of JSC" Russian Railways " will be held from 10 to 13 October 2011 in St Petersburg in the hotel Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya.
During the conference will be launched exhibition “Infotrans-2011”, where will be presented the latest information and telecommunication technologies, goods and passenger traffic control and monitoring systems, IT solutions to ensure transport safety and others.
To participate in the International conference and exhibition are invited:
- representatives of the Ministries of the Russian Federation, federal agencies and departments whose activities determine the conditions of the transport industry and development of communications;
- deputies of State Duma and the members of the Federation Council of Federal Assembly of Russian Federation, who responsible for formulating transport policy in Russia;
- heads of JSC Russian Railways and the heads of branches, departments and subsidiaries;
- leaders and representatives of the railways of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad;
- leaders and representatives of transport companies;
- managers and specialists from the sea and river port terminals, customs terminals;
- company-developers of integrated information systems for transport;
- manufacturers of computer equipment;
- manufacturers of telecommunications facilities and equipment;
- company-developers of software;
- managers and specialists from research, design, transportation organizations and electrical plants of the Russian Federation, CIS and Baltic States, European countries and Asian countries;
- researchers and scientists of transport universities in Russia, CIS and Baltic States and other countries;