Largest Conference Hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia
Boasting a prime location on the Gulf of Finland, this hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia is conveniently located nearby Lenexpo exhibition centre and a 15-minute drive to the city centre. The largest conference hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia, the Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya is ideal for business and leisure travellers, offering easy access to public transport and nearby attractions like the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress and the Russian Museum. Relax in one of the 1,200 newly renovated rooms overlooking the city or the Gulf of Finland. Guests avail premier services, such as room service, visa support and concierge service. Savour scrumptious dishes without having to step out of the hotel.
- This hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia is 25 kilometres from Pulkovo Airport.
- Rooms include 40 Suites and 20 Duplex Suites with premier amenities.
- Three restaurants feature healthy options, Russian dishes and breakfast buffet. Lounge bar offers live music and delectable snacks.
- Guests enjoy direct access to Waterville, the largest aqua park in the city.
- Free shuttle to the city centre for individual guests.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Business centre provides Internet access, printing, photocopying, fax and other services.
- Workout at the fully equipped fitness centre.
- Recharge at the Roman Holidays Spa centre, offering over 100 beauty treatments and massages.
- Utilise laundry, dry cleaning and tailor services.
- Hairdresser, gift shops and currency exchange services also available to assist guests.
- 24-hour medical services available at this hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- State-of-the-art conference centre, including the largest congress hall, accommodates 1,500 guests.
- Versatile exhibition space on two levels, across 1,100 m2.
- 26 modern and renovated meeting rooms for 10 to 300 people.
- Secure car and bus parking available.
For accommodation in a hotel in St. Petersburg, please, contact
Travel Agency RELIZ TOUR
Working hours: 10.00-19.00
phone: +7 (495) 933-09-63 ext. 130
fax: +7 (495) 452-17-67