XVIII International Conference and Exhibition
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN TRANSPORT
The XVIII International Conference and Exhibition “Information Technologies in Transport” (Infotrans 2013) will take place from 5 to 8 November 2013 at the Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel (St Petersburg). This event is being held with the support and active participation of Russian Railways.
The INFOTRANS conference will, as always, be the main business arena for discussing key areas of development and for presentations of modern IT solutions in the transport sector.
The conference will address a wide range of topics concerning the transport industry: from integrating ITS technology with city information systems to studying the experience of introducing the Oyster smart card on London’s transport system. Experts will also be discussing one of the most important issues of recent years – the prospects for further development of electronic document handling on international rail services.
While the event is in progress one of the central streams will be devoted to railway statistics in Russia, which celebrate their 140th anniversary this year. Here the participants will discuss issues concerning the introduction of automated information management systems and promising areas for creating automated centralised databases to help develop operational and statistical reporting at all levels.
During the event there will be an exhibition of products and services of Russian and foreign IT companies engaged in developments to benefit businesses in the transport sector.
The following have been invited to this constructive dialogue:
- representatives of Russian ministries and agencies
- deputies of the State Duma and members of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- senior executives from Russian Railways and of the company’s branches, departments and subsidiaries
- senior executives and representatives of railways in the CIS countries, the Baltic region and non-CIS foreign countries
- senior executives and representatives of transport companies
- integrated transport information systems development companies
- computer equipment manufacturing companies
- telecommunications systems and equipment manufacturing companies
- software development companies.
For information please address the Client relationship department at
tel. +7 (495) 988-18-00
|General Partner||Strategic Partner||General IT Partner||International IT Partner||Innovation Partner||International Strategic Partner|
|General Exhibition Sponsor||Official Technological Sponsor||Sponsor||Section Sponsor|